Funds are available annually from the Oregon Cultural Trust, usually in early autumn. These funds are then distributed annually to Benton County cultural 501(c)(3) organizations on the basis of competitive proposals. Individuals and organizations may partner with a 501(c)(3) organization to apply for a grant.
The first step is to submit a one-page letter of intent by the due date listed on the grants schedule. Projects which best meet BCCC guidelines will be invited to submit a full proposal.
DOWNLOADABLE GRANT FORMS
Call for Letters of Intent (Due September 10, 2012)
Grant Guidelines and Grant Application Form (Due October 31, 2012)
Grant Funding Agreement (Due December 15, 2012 to receive funds)
Final Report by Grant Recipients (Due 30 days after completion of project)
CURRENT GRANTS CYCLE DATES
- Letters of Intent due: September 10, 2012
- Invitations to submit full proposals sent: September 25, 2012
- Open house and workshop for grant applicants: October 10, 2012
- Full proposals due: October 31, 2012
- Funding recipients notified of awards: December 2012
- Awards celebration: February 19, 2013
For information on previous years grants click here