Benton Community Foundation
All grant requests must be for programs that support the growth and success of children, youth, and families in Benton County, and fit within one of the following priorities:
- Arts and Culture (e.g. art programs, musical opportunities for youth)
- Basic Needs (e.g. school supplies, emergency food)
- Capacity Building and Capital Projects (e.g. supplies for programs, case management, infrastructure)
- Investing in Youth (e.g. education, mentorship, early literacy, scholarships)
- Science, Technology and the Environment (e.g. nature and technology focused summer camps or after school programs)
Oregon Community Foundation
Several sources of funding including:
Grants to help arts and culture organizations take strategic risks in the creation and dissemination of high-quality new works in Oregon, as well as support unique opportunities for Oregonians to experience innovative arts and culture.
Community Grant Program
Grants to community-based nonprofits whose work addresses one or more of OCF’s four funding objectives
K-12 Student Success: Out-of-School Programs
Grants supporting out-of-school programs that promote academic success and post-secondary enrollment.
To support up to 15 collaborative projects between schools and community arts organizations, to design and deliver sustainable arts education with the potential for replication.
Oregon Cultural Trust (OCT)
OCT provides grant funding through 4 of its 5 statewide partners:
Oregon Arts Commission https://www.oregonartscommission.org/grants
Oregon Heritage Commission
State Historic Preservation Office